An enduring legacy
The Anzac Memorial Centenary Project will deliver an enduring legacy as part of NSW's Centenary of Anzac commemorations. The Anzac Memorial Trustees are calling on the community to support this project as they did in the 1930s.
Bruce Dellit's original plans will finally be brought to life with a major $40 million design project by Johnson Pilton Walker and the NSW Government Architect. These plans will incorporate important new interactive/educative facilities and a water cascade to bring to life the significant contribution made by our servicemen and women, in a way that engages with current and future generations.
It is a significant project and requires considerable investment.
Support us and be part of this once in a generation tribute
Your donation will help fund:
- innovative education opportunities through curriculum connections, accessible objects and diverse and engaging content
- the Memorial’s role in protecting caring for and displaying the Memorial’s collection
- links to the community through volunteer programs, internships, education and outreach programs.
- invitations to special events, lectures and activities
- acknowledgement on the NSW Centenary of Anzac website
- acknowledgement on the Anzac Memorial virtual wall of benefactors
- opportunities for exclusive previews and private tours of exhibitions
- negotiated naming rights for a particular area or activity.