INFORMATION FOR VISITORS COVID-19
What you need to know before visiting
The Anzac Memorial is open 9am – 5pm daily
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
The Memorial is committed to protecting the health of all visitors and staff and minimising the spread of COVID-19. We ask visitors to refrain from visiting if they are unwell, have any cold or flu-like symptoms or required to stay home under public health orders.
In accordance with the Public Health (COVID-19 Mandatory Face Coverings) Order (No 2) Amendment Order 2021 which commenced at 4pm on 20 June 2021, masks are to worn be inside our premises.
We are required to have a name and phone number for each person visiting the Memorial. When you arrive, use your smartphone camera to scan the QR code displayed at the Memorial entrance, open the link to the Service NSW check-in, and follow the instructions. Show the confirmation screen to our staff.
If you don’t have access to a smartphone, our staff at the reception desk will make a record of your contact details.
To assist us with keeping everyone safe, we ask that everyone maintains appropriate distancing while visiting the Anzac Memorial.
Thank you for your assistance.
Entry is free
Tickets are NOT required for general entry (subject to changes as directed by the NSW Government health guidelines).
The Hall of Memory, Hall of Silence, Hall of Service, exhibitions and displays and the Memorial Shop.
There are limits to the number of visitors in the exhibition galleries and on busy days you may be asked to queue.
What are we asking you to do
- Download the Service NSW app before visiting for easy QR check-in.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Don’t visit if you are unwell, if you have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days or you are required to stay home under public health orders.
- Before you visit, we recommend you check NSW Health’s list of locations where COVID cases have been identified.
- Wait in a marked queue or go elsewhere if a particular space has too many people.
- Allow visitors with restricted mobility to use the lift or inclinators first, or you could consider using the stairs.
- Consider downloading the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- Follow requests or instructions from our staff
What we are doing to assist
- We are cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants frequently throughout the day.
- We have provided hand sanitisers at key entry points to the Anzac Memorial.
- We have installed protective screens at the shop and reception desk.
- There are limits on the number of visitors at the Anzac Memorial and maximum capacity in exhibition galleries based on NSW Health guidelines. Please observe directions on signage and instructions from staff.
- Seating provided has been spaced in line with NSW Government requirements.
- We will continue to be guided by the NSW Government health guidelines and provide updates as required.