Currently open Monday to Fridays from 10am to 4pm.
Closed weekends and public holidays.
Entry is free. The Memorial has three scheduled sessions with guided tours available, each of 1.5 hours duration:
10:00am – 11:30am
12:30pm – 2:00pm
2:30pm – 4:00pm
The Memorial will be observing strict physical distancing and hygiene measures to protect the health of all visitors and staff and minimise the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
The Hall of Memory, Hall of Silence, Hall of Service, exhibitions and displays and the Memorial Shop. The conference room and auditorium are available for bookings. For enquiries, email [email protected]
NSW Government requires you to register your visit for COVID-19 (coronavirus) contact tracing purposes.
Pre-register your visit: Book your free session ticket online via Eventbrite. Provide your name and contact details to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others is required to provide those people’s contact details). Arrive for the time you’ve booked and wait to be checked in by Memorial staff.
Walk-up visitors are welcome: Please arrive within the first 15 minutes of each session and register (free) via QR code on entry.
Entry to the Memorial is via the western ground floor entrance (Elizabeth St side of the building).
Planning your visit
- Visit the NSW Health website for current public health advice in relation to areas where people should be self-isolating.
- We encourage you to bring a credit or debit card for any shop purchases.
- Avoid bringing large bags.
- Group numbers are capped to government guidelines please enquire before booking for large groups.
- Don’t visit if you’re unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- We encourage you to download the COVIDSafe app.
At the Memorial
- Use the hand-sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
- Wait in a marked queue or go elsewhere if a particular space has too many people.
- Allow less-mobile visitors to use the lift or inclinators first, or consider using the stairs.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms.
- Please don’t touch the objects on display.
Visitors who don’t comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
What we’re doing for you
- There are separate entry and exit doors, floor markings and signage to help visitors maintain safe distances.
- Each space is marked with its maximum capacity, based on the 2 square metre guideline once there are more than 25 people in the premises.
- We’re cleaning frequently with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We’ve provided hand sanitisers at the Memorial entry and at various places throughout the building.
- We will continue to be guided by the NSW Government’s health guidelines and will provide updates to this information.
- Your visit will be limited to the 1.5 hour session time listed on your ticket.
- A confirmation email containing your tickets will be sent to you after booking.
- Tickets can be printed at home or shown on your mobile device on entry.
- To make changes to your booking, please email [email protected] before 3pm Monday to Friday only.
- Tickets are currently available up to 28 February 2021.
Tickets and booking available online theanzacmemorial.eventbrite.com.au